We must hear the word:
- John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- Romans 10:17 “Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
We must beleive:
- Acts 16:31 “They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved–you and your household.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- Acts 18:8 “Crispus, the synagogue ruler, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard him believed and were baptized.
We must repent of our sins:
- Luke 13:3 “I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
- Acts 3:19 “Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
- Acts 17:30 “In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
We must confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of The Living GOD:
- Acts 8:37 “And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- Romans 10:9-10 “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (10)For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
- Matthew 10:32 “Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in Heaven.
We must be Baptized (immersed) into Christ:
- Acts 2:38-41 “Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (39)The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off–for all whom the Lord our God will call.” (40)With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” (41)Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
- Galatians 3:27 “for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
- Mark 16:15-16 “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. (16)Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
We must be a faithful Christian until death:
- Acts 14:22 “strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. “We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,” they said.
- Revelation 2:10 “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.
- II Timothy 4:7-8 “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (8)Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day–and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.